Wednesday 26 August 2015

Photo of the Day: A Sunshiny Day!


"I can see clearly now the rain is gone...
I can see all obstacles in my way...
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind..
It's gonne be a bright, bright sunshiny day".

Yes, you can almost hear Johnny Nash' song when you see the clear skies over Seoul today. Clear skies, literally and figuratively.

Now, that the tensions at the border with North Korea have evaporated, and the typhoon has passed, Wednesday morning in Seoul is all about some sunshiny day.

As most locals would say to you when you leave an establishment no matter what time of day it is (yes, even at night you'd hear this):

"Have a nice day!"

1 comment:

  1. I like that song {reminds me of Shrek, hehehe} I am very glad that the tension there is gone. Peace is good :-) It's such a lovely feeling, specially on a day like you have right now. Ingat po!
    320 Stepsfrom Maya Pretty Nails And Tea

    ReplyDelete