Saturday 18 April 2015

My Photo of the Day: Coffee For Everyone?


In Seoul, you'll always find these mobile cafes parked on the streets. And there's one in front of the War Memorial of Korea, where I got a cup of iced dutch coffee one time I was passing through. 

But luckily that day, I wasn't the only one passing through; there was a platoon of Korean soldiers passing, or rather, marching through! I just had to snap a photo as one soldier seemed to also had a craving like mine for a nice cold iced coffee. I would have offered to buy him a cup, but I wondered if the rest of the troops would also want one! Ha-ha-ha!

So, to the soldier who would have wanted that cup of coffee, in case I bump into your platoon again, I'd buy you that cup from the Dutch Coffee mobile cafe. And thanks to your platoon, we have our coffee, er, photo of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment