Friday 5 October 2012

James Bond At 50. But What If...?

I was watching the news about Adele singing the theme song for the new James Bond film. And I suddenly asked myself: what if he joins my favorite undercover action heroes, Evelyn Salt and Jason Bourne in a movie?  (Sorry, Ethan Hunt, you were disavowed. Ha-ha-ha!).

Wouldn't it be a blockbuster of sorts? Of course, the perfect movie would include the current actors reprising the characters they played.

So, what will happen in that movie?

Well, with Angelina Jolie's killer legs, pouting lips and long, blonde hair (she dyed it black only later in the SALT movie), Daniel Craig's sturdy-looking abs and shaken-not-stirred martinis, and Matt Damon's boyish, amnesiac look, I wonder what kind conspiracy plot and kind of bad guys should I throw in into the script. Let's think of something later.

And who will sing the theme song? Definitely not Adele. I love her, too, but I guess she's still busy looking for 'someone like you'.  I'm thinking Jessica Sanchez. She's fresh, has a soulful voice and of course, an Idol.

So, what's the title going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment