Tuesday 28 June 2011

The R16 Urban Arts Festival and World B-Boy Competitions This Weekend in Seoul!

Thanks to Sunny Lee of R-16 Korea for the press pass!


I will be heading to the Olympic Park this weekend to watch the World B-Boy Championships and to enjoy the Urban Arts Festival! I will be able to start blogging about it by Sunday...with tons of photos, of course. 


I will definitely pray for NO! rain this weekend, only mild temperatures.


I was there at last year's championships where the energy of the competitors and the audience almost brought the whole Olympic Hall down!  And last year, the Pinoy b-boys went all the way to the semis.


If you haven't got the tickets yet, do reserve them now and I will see you at the Olympic Park this Saturday and Sunday, July 2 and 3!


www.r16korea.com

                             (The R-16 Official Poster)

No comments:

Post a Comment