Sunday 13 March 2011

A Pinoy in Japan: From The Air...

Like everyone else last Friday, March 11, I was glued to the TV watching the horrible news about the 8.9 earthquake that hit Japan.
And like everyone who have friends living in Japan, I was frantically calling and sending them messages through Facebook and emails asking how they were.
And I was relieved they are safe. At least some of them were able to reply.
And as a tribute to Japan, and to my Filipino and Japanese friends living there, I will post a few blogs this week and share the photos of the streets, the food, the people, the subway stations, the buildings I took while I enjoyed walking, getting lost and getting wet (in the rain) in Tokyo!
Thanks to the helpful Asiana Airlines booking clerk, I was able to take a few photos of Tokyo (and Japan) from the air...

No comments:

Post a Comment