Thursday 1 July 2010

Pinas has a new P.Noy!


Today, July 1, is the first day of the new Philippine President Noynoy Aquino, and he wants to be called P. Noy, short for President Noy.


Like most Filipinos, I wish him luck in his leading the Filipino people into a new calls for good governance and hope for a better economy.


I voted for Noynoy because I trust him. I trust him to lead the country into the right path...I trust him to rid government of corruption....I trust him to be an example to all civil servants to be true to service and the people....I trust him put to justice those who betrayed the Filipino people's trust and who abused their power in office...and I trust him to help watch over the plight and the rights of the Filipino overseas workers.


That's the photo (sorry, a little bit dark) of Noynoy when he campaigned at my hometown, courtesy of my sister's camera.


Yellow is in again!


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment