Saturday 5 June 2010

Nourishment for my Seoul, er, Soul....and my Tummy






Checking my calendar today, June 4, I realized it's the first Friday of the month. And remembering the First Friday Devotions, I, being a Catholic, hurried off to the Philippine Embassy in Itaewon where a Holy Mass is celebrated every first Friday of each month.


Fortunately, the Mass is always held at noon time. And attending the Mass at lunch break would not my interrupt work.


Today's Mass was said by a Filipino priest, and the faithful was not a large group: the Ambassador, the Embassy staff and family, and a few friends.


Well, the Mass provided nourishment for my soul, and the lunch of Filipino menu provided nourishment for my tummy.


Have a great weekend, everyone!


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment